Saturday, December 06, 2008

'D' day

Yep gosh it's here again.

Our due date has arrived but unfortunately as yet there's no 'D' for delivery. It is in sight... well it better be! This baby can only cook for so long.

I can understand it wanting to stay away from this tropical heat but I'm sorry that is just not a good enough excuse for this perspiring mumma. 34C and air so thick you feel like you're breathing though woolly tramping socks (that was just the first thought that entered my pregnant brain) is getting a little trying. I realise summer hasn't even got to it's worst yet. I'm trying not to think about that but surely with this baby out I will be a little bit cooler.... surely.... dear God please!

Anyway so in celebration of D day and because we've not done any week by week photos of this expanding belly and growing newbie. This is me. In my glorious glowing (because I'm so freakin hot!) 40 week pregnant state.

Next update hopefully an abundance of newborn photos!

1 Comments:

Blogger basketcase said...

Yikes... that very pregnant belly doesnt look like its dropped and ready yet even!
Hope things are progressing now for you, and that the birth goes well. You look to be in great health, so cant see any reason why not!
Any news on the possible move back to NZ that was mentioned some time back on the other blog??

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home