Monday, March 02, 2009

Sleep Glorious Sleep

Oh my darling Lucy! You are good to me oh so good to me. We've been enjoying a decent nights sleep for over a week now. At first I thought nah this is just a once off. You must have been tired. But as it turned out you repeated your sleeping trick the next day.. and the next.. and the next... this was when i started to think wow perhaps you're really into this sleeping through the night thing! Oh my gosh a sleeping baby at 11 weeks this seems to good to be true. No a week and a half later I'm rejoicing in the fact that this is happening and sleep is once again so soon something I'm able to enjoy.


Lucy is sleeping so well day and night. she has her dreamy feed at 10/1030pm and it's good night until Abey wakes us up in the morning. loving it! so appreciating it! and hoping and praying that the change in location doesn't throw her off entirely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home